Procaliber 9.6 is a race-ready cross country hardtail. Its fast carbon frame boasts a trail-taming IsoSpeed decoupler, fast 29er wheels, and a RockShox Reba RL suspension fork to keep you fast and smooth over roots and rocks during your most demanding mountain bike rides.
It's right for you if...
You're more than a casual singletrack rider. You put in long miles on the trail, show up to race, and want the speed, efficiency, and light weight of a carbon cross country bike with IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100mm RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with a plush DebonAir spring and remote lockout, a lighter-weight wide-range Shimano SLX drivetrain, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and tubeless 29" Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels.
The final word
This bike can compete with the very best hardtails out there. You get fatigue-fighting IsoSpeed with parts upgrades that save weight and give you better handling. If you want to rock the local race scene and rack up serious mileage, Procaliber 9.6 is a great choice.
Why you'll love it
- The upgraded fork gives you a remote lockout, a more plush spring, and a damper that gives you more control over the rough stuff.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beat up by trail chatter
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hold up through everyday training rides
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- The remote lockout lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, 62-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|Tires||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore M6100 Boost|
|Chainrings||32T alloy ring|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano MT500, 92mm, PressFit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Line, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm, 0 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 caliper|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138mm width|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm, 8mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Radioactive Red/Trek Black / Medium||601842418888||1048602||PRO38210219K|
|Radioactive Red/Trek Black / Medium/Large||601842418871||1048603||PRO39598736K|