*We do our best to ship your order same day. If you order falls outside of our normal business hours (11A - 5P everyday except Thursdays 11A - 7P, we are closed on Mondays) your order will ship next day. All orders shipped via USPS priority mail.
The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead.
- 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
- Magnets keep all bits in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
- High quality set of L-keys
- The ball on the long arm allows safe working even in difficult mounting positions.
- The BlackLaser surface treatment provides surface protection, corrosion resistance and long life.
- Laser coated abrasion-resistant size markings on the L-keys for quick access.
SRAM's Cable Cutter features sharp, spring-loaded diamond-shaped jaws and ergonomic handles to cleanly cut cables and housing every time. It also has jaws for crimping cable crimps and a hidden awl for opening housing ends after cutting, if needed. Plus, there's a safety to keep this fine tool closed when not in use.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task.
- Award-winning and universally loved
- Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available
- Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping
- Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano XTR BB93, Dura-Ace BB9000, and Token bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive.
The BBT-49.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
Fits 16-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 39-40 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 37.6 mm, including:
- Shimano XTR BB93
- Shimano Dura-Ace BB9000
Also fits chainring lockrings on Shimano STEPS square spindle e-bike systems including:
- Replacement for Shimano TL-FC38 tool
- 3/8" drive fitting
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The Chain Gang includes:
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite
The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
A fast and convenient tool to remove and install 12-spline Shimano/SRAM style cassette lockrings, as well as similar lockrings on rotor discs. The FR-5H features a modified FR-5 tool that allows use without removing most quick release skewer nuts. The removable, threaded steel handle makes it possible to replace a worn or damaged head.
- Fits Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings
- Also fits some Shimano disc brake lockrings
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
An alignment gauge is essential for diagnosing and repairing bent or misaligned derailleur hangers, often the source of shifting problems. The DAG-3 features an all-new design, engineered and built to be light, accurate, and versatile. The sliding indicator can measure derailleur hanger alignment against bicycle rims of any size and rotates out of the way to clear seat stays, racks, and other obstacles, allowing 360-degree measurement. The long, precision-extruded aluminum body is built to exacting tolerances and provides ample leverage for making adjustments.
- Compatible with 16" to 29"+ wheels (ISO/ETRTO rim sizes from 317 to 630+)
- Replaceable M10 threaded tip
- Low-profile head fits low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers and Shimano Direct Mount hangers
- Length: 16.5" (420mm)
- Weight: 22.75 oz. (645g)
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
Designed and built to remove and install the direct mount lockring that retains front chainrings found on some Specialized, Cannondale and FSA modular cranks.
- Fits chainring of Specialized, Cannondale and FSA
- For lockrings with 47–48mm outside diameter and 4 or 8 notches
- Fits both 4 notch (FSA and Cannondale) and 8 notch (Specialized) lockrings
- 36mm hex drive to be used with Park Tool TWB-36 Crow Foot and a torque wrench to properly measure torque
- Constructed of 4140 heat-treated steel and plated for long life
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Park's Professional Pedal Wrench features an angled, oversize head for maximum leverage. It has two 15mm wrenches at different angles, so you can maximize your leverage, and a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand the way flat wrenches do. There's even a hole in the end for hanging the wrench on your toolboard.