*We do our best to ship your order same day. If you order falls outside of our normal business hours (11A - 5P everyday except Thursdays 11A - 7P, we are closed on Mondays) your order will ship next day. All orders shipped via USPS priority mail.
Give your pack a lower center of gravity with the brand new Crux LR reservoir. It delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail. The Crux delivers 20% more water with every sip, plus an on/off lever that seals your tube shut when you’re not drinking. CamelBak also upgraded the fill-port design to include an ergonomic handle and a redesigned a cap that’s more intuitive and easier to fill—small changes that make it that much easier to fill up and hit the road.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft
• HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position
• STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms
• FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy
• HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches
• ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security
• REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately)
• Aircraft aluminum mount
• Carbon fiber bottle cage
• Weight: 141.5 grams
Why single rear carriers?
• Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
• Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
• Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
- Our Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined, we have launched the first of the next generation of Alloy XLAB Hydration Carriers. This new 'wing' will be on winning race rockets for the next several years.
- Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). We positioned the carrier in the Wind Tunnel to 'draft' behind the rider causing no extra drag.
- We wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the XLAB MINI BAG which drops vertically and easily into the integrated compartment and is secured by the top X-STRAP.
- As you can see, you have two choices for storing your Air Strike CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR, or XLAB SPEED CHUCK on the rear of the CARBON WING, using the optional hexagonal X-NUT or in the XLAB MINI BAG.
- Tires and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the CARBON WING inside the XLAB MEZZO BAG.
- With the CARBON WING you can use a single Aqua Shot bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. XLAB recommends using either the GORILLA cage or the GORILLA XT cage for rear carriers.
- One of the key features invented by XLAB is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps. One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference. Because of it's past success, we have kept the same feature in the XLAB Super Wing for customizing the installation.
- In addition, there are 4 sets of holes for the lower cage bolts which with the front holes provides a total of 12 different cage angle positions.
- We use the latest aerospace aluminum alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers. Without hardware the XLAB Super Wing weighs only 85 grams.
- The bottom line—simply the most versatile Alloy Hydration and Repair system carrier, complete with mounting hardware. XLAB makes you faster – ask the Pros!
- Carbon Sonic chassis
- One Pair X-Straps
- All hardware and instructions
- Carbon Fiber proprietary unidirectional orientation.
- Chassis 49 grams, Hardware 30 grams. Total 79 grams
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
The Wolf Tooth Bottle Shift is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and make it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes. It is most commonly used on dual suspension frames where the water bottle is difficult to access because of interference with the top tube or shock. By shifting the bottle slightly off center and tilting it outward, clearance is greatly improved.
- Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide 18mm of bottle position adjustment
- Designed to be easily flipped to provide either left or right hand bottle access
- Centerline of the bottle moves 18mm with the combined 10 degree tilt and 9 mm offset
- Offset of pump bracket mounting holes allows mounting mini pumps on most mountain bikes
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options.
- Fits tubes 20 - 60mm
- Engineering grade polymer
- Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb
- 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage.
-45mm of adjustability
-28 oz water bottles max
-Constructed of AL-6061
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Adapter for direct mounting of the Fuel Pack or other equipment with screw connections.
Are you planning to mount the Fuel-Pack or a bottle holder on your bike but find the threaded holes are not in the right place? The Offset-Plate 64 MM gives you a flexible way of adjusting the position of the Fuel-Pack, a bottle holder or other equipment with screw connections.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames (right side configuration only). Integrated storage container below the cage with CO2 cartridge holders on both sides of the cage. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame.
- Weight: 94g
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages.
Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
Clamp your water bottle cage securely to your handlebars with Electra's Bottle Cage Adapter. Easy installation and universal bottle cage compatibility make this accessory a no-brainer.
• Allows for the installation of bottle cages on bicycles without frame mounts
• Mounts to handlebar
• Bottle cage sold separately
Update or replace your lumbar reservoir. This 2-liter lumbar reservoir is just like the one that comes in our mountain bike hydration packs. The 70-ounce design includes a wide mouth for easy filling and a high-flow valve for efficient drinking.
- 2L / 70 oz Dakine x Hydrapak 3D lumbar reservoir
- Blaster high-flow bite valve w/shut-off
- Quick-disconnect tubing for easier refills
- Molded 3D bottom provides better shape inside the pack
- Molded 3D bottom for much better drying between rides