Rally RS200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding.
- Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they're quick to transfer between bikes.
- Advanced Cycling Dynamics—In addition to total power and cadence, Rally RS200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve.
- Left/Right Balance—Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you're producing power.
- Seated vs. Standing—Track the amount of time you spend in each position and gauge position effectiveness.
- Power Phase—Get a clear look at where you're producing power in the pedal stroke.
- Platform Center Offset—Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
- Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favorite Shimano SPD-SL cleats in mind.
- Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RS road or Rally XC off-road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
- Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH
- Weight: 320g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2mm
In the Box:
- Rally RS200 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55mm Q-factor washers