This Hollow Carbon Crankset features reduced weight, and excellent stiffness. The K-force WE system is perfect for triathlon and/or time trial riders who want advanced technology without the bulk.
- Lightweight hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- Maximum frame compatibility with a forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- Innovatively designed for a better ride, the variable thickness means that it’s reinforced at critical stressed areas and reduced in other areas for lighter weight
- Chainring pins are AL7075 forged then 100% CNC 3D machined, to increase outer chainring stiffness and provide efficient up-shift pin design for full-power performance
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Crank Intended Use: Road, Tri
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 50/34
- Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Chainring BCD: 110
- Weight: 534
- BB Included: No
|50/34T / Black / 172.5mm||840031029539||336-0260554030||FSA84322139K|