*We do our best to ship your order same day. If you order falls outside of our normal business hours (11A - 5P everyday except Thursdays 11A - 7P, we are closed on Mondays) your order will ship next day. All orders shipped via USPS priority mail.
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes.
- Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications
- Clincher design
- Intended Use: Mountain
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there?
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled.
- Excels on pavement and the trail
- Great value
Specialized's Hardrock'R is a long-lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth-rolling tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of its Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control.
- Casing: 30 TPI
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: 70a
- Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
- 26 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 880g
- 650b x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 960g
- 29 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 1000g
Surly's Knard is a 27.5-inch x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions.
- Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction
- Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners
- Durable 27 TPI casing
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence.
- Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering
- Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
A versatile all-round tire for a combination of terrain that features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4-compound rubber, the Mezcal balances; grip, durability, and low weight.
- Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- A multitude of effective braking and climbing edges
- Low-profile, densely spaced knob configuration
- Designed for all terrain types, from hard pack to mud to wet
If you have to pick one
A versatile XC tire with excellent traction provides confidence for most trail conditions.
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest-value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between.
- A versatile trail or race tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
Where the rubber high fives the road.
Genuine Electra tires, for that genuine Electra feel. These are the tires your Electra was born with. Propelling you along the pavement, boardwalk or anywhere really.
- Semi-smooth tread cruiser tire
- Tube not included
- Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
- For Trail and All Mountain
- Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks
- Lightweight and extremely versatile
- Significantly improved self-cleaning
- Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction
- Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
High-volume commuter tire
- Dual-compound rubber
- High-volume casing
Inspired by our dirt track racing tire from our motorcycle division, the Maxxis DTR-1 is sure to up the cool factor on your townie bike. Featuring a high-volume, durable, 60 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the DTR-1 will get you where you're going and look good doing it.
Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it.
HOW IT WORKS
- Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris.
- Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction.
- L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design.
Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike.
Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors.
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
Suitable for E-Bikes
For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions.
- Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers.
- Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in.
- 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition.
- Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber.
- Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility
- Conditions: Road
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling.
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Bead: Wire.
For all-weather trekking and commuting
- City/touring tire
- Grooved slick design - front or rear
- Reflective stripe
Created to meet the demands of the European trekking market, the Overdrive has a grooved slick design for all-weather application, as well as anti-puncture technologies to provide excellent protection from encounters with road debris.
A versatile trail tire with excellent traction that provides confidence and durability for most trail conditions.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multiple trail surfaces
- Center tread designed for a fast rolling, yet confident grip
- Additional durability helps ward off flats and punctures
- reCYCLE compound construction uses 11% recycled rubber material
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
The Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, you get an added dose of that good ol' peace of mind.
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: 60a
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- 650b x 2.3", psi 25-50
Specialized's Sawtooth is THE adventure tire of choice, developed to handle any road surface and to be tough enough to withstand the rigors of exploration. The tread offers sharp angles and edges to hook onto any surface, while the Endurant casing reinforces the sidewall for added protection and high carrying loads. Meanwhile, our legendary GRIPTON compound offers reliable grip and control, and the center tread is reinforced for high mileage. Lastly, this iteration is set up for tubeless applications, so you're able to run lower pressures for added grip and traction, while also reducing the risk of pinch flats.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt
- 650b x 42mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 555g
- 650b x 1.75"[47mm], psi 35-65, approximate weight 650g