*We do our best to ship your order same day. If you order falls outside of our normal business hours (11A - 5P everyday except Thursdays 11A - 7P, we are closed on Mondays) your order will ship next day. All orders shipped via USPS priority mail.
The new Super Record 12x2 Speed mechanical front derailleur: lightness, design, fluidity, and effectiveness.
The new Super Record 12x2 Speed mechanical front derailleur introduces many new techniques, starting with the leverage systems designed to speed up derailings. Less effort is needed to shift owing to the split front connecting rod, which prevents contact with the travel limit screw. Whilst the shape of the inner cage plate is engineered to guarantee maximum readiness for upshifting, the external monolith body in carbon fiber has been shaped to enhance the efficiency of the chain movement when going uphill and the readiness and fluidity in descent.
The aesthetic impact of the component is consistent with the rest of the Super Record groupset due to the use of unidirectional carbon fiber and titanium stop screws. Micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position, which can be activated by the controls, help to prevent any contact with the chain, even in the case of maximum crossover. As regards compatibility, the new Super Record 12x2 Speed front derailleur allows the use of hoods measuring up to 32 mm thanks to the new upper connector rod and the double fixing position of the control cable.
The Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 speed front derailleur allows for maximum front shifting performance through its inner semi-cage design which helps the chain engage with the chainring.
- Designed with a narrower cage for correct coupling with the 12 speed chain
- Dedicated positions for each chainring help to avoid any contact between chain and cage, reducing the possibility of dropping the chain.
- Derailleur body is crafted from monolithic carbon powder technopolymer for a lightweight and stiff unit
- Double or Triple: Double
- Derailleur Capacity: 16
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Record/Super Record EPS
- Front Derailleur Style: Traditional
- Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Weight: 132g