*We do our best to ship your order same day. If you order falls outside of our normal business hours (11A - 5P everyday except Thursdays 11A - 7P, we are closed on Mondays) your order will ship next day. All orders shipped via USPS priority mail.
A helmet mounted taillight is an ideal way to help make sure you are seen in low light conditions
The Lazer Universal LED mounts directly to any Lazer KinetiCore helmet. It can mount to any other helmet by using the included Velcro strap.
- Cityzen KinetiCore
- Jackal KinetiCore
- Nutz KinetiCore
- Pnut KinetiCore
- Strada KinetiCore
- Vento KinetiCore
- BATTERY TYPE: USB rechargeable
- RECHARGE TIME: 2.5 hours
- RUN TIME: 54 hours
- LUMENS: 40 lumens
- ATTACHMENT: Direct mount to Lazer KinetiCore helmets. Velcro mount to any helmet.
- WEIGHT: 15g
Designed specifically for specific Bontrager Circuit MIPS road bike helmets, the Blendr mount easily integrates Bontrager Ion lights and GoPro cameras.
- Quickly mount rear light to the back of your Bontrager Circuit MIPS road bike helmet
- Tested with an accelerometer for intended breakaway point if involved in a crash
Designed specifically for specific Bontrager Rally MIPS mountain bike helmets, the Blendr mount easily integrates Bontrager Ion lights and GoPro cameras.
- Quickly mount light and camera accessories on top of your Bontrager Rally MIPS mountain bike helmet
- Tested with accelerometer for intended breakaway point if involved in a crash
Our patented ANGi sensor calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help. What about if you’re out of service coverage? ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location.
- ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon.
- Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app.
- Detects and reports potentially dangerous helmet impacts to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates.
- Additional premium features include start ride notifications and ride-time alerts.
- Attaches to Specialized ANGi-ready helmets.
- Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery.
- Weight: 10 grams w/ battery
- Two-year sensor warranty
Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount.
- Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects
- Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options
- Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents
- Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Helmet not included, sold separately